Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Middle Child's Photo Shoot

Well, I did actually make it outside again for another photo shoot yet today, this time with the Middle Child.

Once again, I used my fixed 50mm f/1.4 lens.

Middle Child 2010 PS 01

Middle Child 2010 PS 02

Middle Child 2010 PS 03

Middle Child 2010 PS 04

Middle Child 2010 PS 05

Middle Child 2010 PS 07

Middle Child 2010 PS 06

Middle Child 2010 PS 08


What do you think of these? Middle Child is a real character, and I think his personality really came out in the pics.

Since I read the rules over at Perceptive Perspective and it looks like there is no limit to the number of photos you can submit for each weekly challenge, I'm going to enter this series of pics into her "Kids" theme for this week, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic photos! It looks like he loves to have his picture taken! Can definitely see a great personality!

Natalie said...

Beautiful shots! Love the greens in the photo! Hi, I am your newest follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I now have a photo challenge I created and am hosting over at my blog (http://dillonsmommajonswifey.blogspot.com) I would love to see you enter there! Have a wonderful day!