Anyway ... here are some BEFORE pictures of the wall.
And now for the AFTER pictures ...
- Black and white portraits of the kids and one from our wedding in new floating frames on the wall
- New clock
- New stand lamp in the corner (The old one is next to the large couch which is now under the window opposite the loveseat.)
- Finally, after 13 years of marriage, figured out what to do with the "rain" window that was given to us as a wedding present and hung it on the wall next to the black and white pictures (Sometimes I still wonder why we kept the window when we never knew how to display it, but it has meaning behind it.)
- Rearranged piano, big couch, loveseat, rockers, and most lamps
- Packed away the Precious Moments figurines and moved the large wooden cabinet out of the corner (Hope to use it in the girls' room once it's finished)
I really like how it turned out. I think getting rid of the wooden cabinet and redecorating the large wall makes the living room look and feel more open. I really like the black and white pics in the frames, and I think the redecorated wall makes the room look a little more classy.