Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Say Hi and Ask Away!

I thought I'd deviate a bit from my normal photo posts and say that I really appreciate all of you who read my blog, whether you comment, follow it, or just lurk. I'd love for you to introduce yourself so I can get to know you better!

I'm also going to step out on a limb and invite you ask me questions. The questions can be about my photography, my family, my life, my other blogs, my interests ... whatever!* However, the rule is that you also have to answer the same question(s) you asked me! Got it? This way I get to learn more about you, too!

I can't wait to see what you all have to say, and I look forward to answering your questions in an upcoming post!

*I reserve the right not to answer any questions I deem inappropriate or too personal.

2 comments:

faith ann raider said...

What a great idea!! Okay so here is my question for you - who are your favorite bloggers at the moment?
Mine:
Ashley @ Rambling & Photos
Chelsey @ The Paper Mama
Monica @ Pixel Perfect
Carissa @Lowercase Letters

Jonna said...

I don't have a question right this moment, I'll have to get back to you! ;)